Six Mile is looking for bright and motivated E.I.'s to join our team in Meridian, Idaho.
Typical duties include assisting with the following tasks under the direction and supervision of a Professional Engineer:
- Designing roadway infrastructure including: conventional and innovative intersections, roundabouts, traffic signals, street lighting, signing, pavement markings, and drainage facilities.
- Analyzing traffic data to complete operational or capacity analysis studies and traffic signal timing plans, and analyzing crash data to document crash trends and to identify counter-measures.
Skills and Knowledge:
Six Mile is proud to offer outstanding benefits to their employees. If you join the Six Mile team, you receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (premiums 100% covered by Six Mile)
- 160 hours of annual leave accrued per year, with increases every five years
- Twelve paid holidays per year
- 5305-SEP retirement plan
- Annual bonus and profit sharing based on employee performance
- Annual ITE membership dues
- Casual dress code
Download the full job posting here for additional information and instructions on how to apply.