Six Mile is looking for bright and motivated E.I.'s to join our team in Meridian, Idaho.
Typical duties include assisting with the following tasks under the direction and supervision of a Professional Engineer:
- Designing roadway infrastructure including: conventional and innovative intersections, roundabouts, traffic signals, street lighting, signing, pavement markings, and drainage facilities.
- Analyzing traffic data to complete operational or capacity analysis studies and traffic signal timing plans
- Analyzing crash data to document crash trends and to identify countermeasures
- Preparing traffic safety reports and developing construction documents (plans, specs and estimates)
Skills and Knowledge:
Six Mile is proud to offer outstanding benefits to their employees. If you join the Six Mile team, you receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (premiums 100% covered by Six Mile)
- 160 hours of annual leave accrued per year, with increases every five years
- Ten paid holidays per year
- 5305-SEP retirement plan
- Annual bonus and profit sharing based on employee performance
Download the full job posting here for additional information and instructions on how to apply.